1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by our Website when you visit certain parts of our Website and/or when you use certain features of our Website;
“Cookie Law” means the laws applicable to cookies and other technologies, including the E-Privacy Directive and the relevant parts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
“Personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identified or identifiable person, as defined by the GDPR; and
“We/Us/Our” means BlitzAdvisy B.V., a limited company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands.
By using our Website, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
All Cookies used by and on our Website are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We use the following types of Cookie:
• Strictly Necessary Cookie: A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our Website, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
• Analytics Cookies: It is important for us to understand how you use our Website, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our Website and your experience of it.
• Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our Website such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
• Targeting Cookies: It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our Website, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our Website and advertising more relevant to your interests.
• Persistent Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our Website.
• Session Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our Website until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on our Website are not permanent and will expire after as indicated in the table below.
For more details of the personal data that we collect and use, the measures we have in place to protect personal data, your legal rights, and our legal obligations, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
For more specific details of the Cookies that we use, please refer to the below.
3. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Strictly Necessary Duration
bSession Necessary for measuring and reporting of website performance Yes 1 day
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Provider Strictly Necessary Duration
XSRF-TOKEN Used for security reasons Wix Yes Session
hs Used for security reasons Wix Yes Session
svSession Used in connection with user login Wix Yes 12 months
SSR-caching Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered Wix Yes 1 minute
_wixCIDX Used for system monitoring/debugging Wix Yes 3 months
_wix_browser_sess User for system monitoring/debudding Wix Yes Session
consent-policy Used for cookie banner parameters Wix Yes 12 months
smSession Used to identify logged in site members Wix Yes Session
TS* Used for security and anti-fraud reasons Wix Yes Session
bSession Used for system effectiveness measurement Wix Yes 30 minutes
fedops.logger.X Used for stability/effectiveness measurement Wix Yes 12 months
wixLanguage Used on multilingual websites to save user language preference Wix No 12 months
firebaseLocalStorage Db#firebaseLocal Storage Facilitates the notification function within the chatbox, allowing the website’s support team to notify the user, when a reply has been given in the chatbox. Wix No Persistent
Firebase: host#.firebaseio.com Unclassified static-parastorage.com Yes Persistent
firebase-heartbeat-database#firebase-heartbeat-store Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security engage. wixapps.net Yes Persistent
4. Analytics Cookies
Our Website uses analytics services provided by Wix & Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Website, it does enable us to continually improve our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies to gather the required information:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Provider Strictly Necessary
_wixAB3]#-#-#-#-# This cookie is used by BlitzAdvisy in context with multi-variate testing. This is a tool used to combine or change content on the website. This allows the website to find the best variation/edition of the site. Wix No 1 Day
fedops.logger.defaultOverrides Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by BlitsAdvisy. Wix No Persistent
fedops.logger.sessionId Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by BlitzAdvisy. Wix No Persistent
5. Consent and Control
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our Website may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that we use.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
• Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
• Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information